Sunday, June 21, 2009

i still remember that day.


Tomorrow mornin' if you wake upAnd the sun does not appearI...I will be hereIf in the dark we lose sight of loveHold my hand and have no fear'Cause I...I will be hereI will be here...When you feel like bein' quietWhen you need to speak your mindI will listenAnd I will be hereWhen the laughter turns to cryin'Through the winnin' and losin' and tryin'We'll be together'Cause I will be hereTomorrow mornin' if you wake upAnd the future is unclearI...I'll be hereJust as sure as seasons are made for changeOur lifetimes are made for yearsI...I will be hereI will be here....You can cry on my shoulderWhen the mirror tells us we're olderI will hold youAnd I will be hereTo watch you grow in beautyAnd tell you all the things you are to meI will be hereI will be trueTo the promise I have madeTo you and to theOne who gave you to meI...I will be hereAnd just as sure as seasons are made for changeOur lifetimes are made for years'Cause I...I will be here....We'll be together'Cause I will be here

No comments:

Post a Comment